Jus like that - 3

It is 4:06pm. 54 minutes to go before I say my happy weekends. Work is going pretty cool. An irritating book on a "shelled-mollusk" like sounding language continues to glare at me. I finally figured out something about mail_queue monitor reports. Big deal! Imood thinks I am mostly bouncy. Home is fun. I, (and me alone) think my puppa rocks. Bank account nadir. I love HTML. My risks hardly pay off. Mom thinks my eyes look dead. Do I need glasses? Friends are as awesome as ever. I am romancing blog layouts more often. Lucky stars are not exactly twinkling. My boss loves spicy food. I still can't get over orkut. Where is Soho? A friend of mine thinks I would be better off in Pluto. I have to update the music playlist on my phone. I am yet to meet Dina Hamdani. Harry Potter rocks. Damn this cold. I wanna watch "Duck Tales". Most of them geroff the A at Broadway-Nassau. Quacky, my screenmate is missing from the desktop. And so is something else. Bagel and cream cheese is doing me no good. Not much ops today. Jalsa tonight. Aaargh! Here comes Pete's mail. Good to go! Doh...coming up...

7 comments:

Creative Shocker said...

you forgot to add
1. neelu is adding pics like crazy
2.sid is bugging me to eat
3.spoo is lazing at home
4.krups is calling sid a drunkard and sid thinks she's retard
5. B of Abbai kya toh bhi...
6. Deathly hollows on to page 75

but hey; then it wouldn't be the 'Jus Me Thingy' rite ;) :p

An 'entry' after a long time..i almost forgot this blog existed...


p.s. : good work on the template...

my musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
my musings said...

it ain't gud ra.....

Prathima said...

@ Sid,
ya right,this is jus me blogging and not the shocker. btw, how dare u forget this blog? [:x]
@ Arjun,
thanks for the comment. keep visiting

Beulah Evelyn said...

hey Pratima, bumped in to your blog...layout looks kewl...thanks for introducing me to the gadjets like hitcount (am gonna have to steal tht from you :)) articles are intresting

Prathima said...

@Beulah Evelyn
I would'nt really mind :)
thank you for the comment... u have a nice blog there... keep visiting :)

Rohit Paruchuri said...

exactly wel noted in brain..
so u agreed finaly u wud suit in pluto.......javo tumhari pluto mei singh ji....jaldi chalo otherwise flight miss hojayega

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com