A wonderful read....

"I have faith. Faith in existence. Faith that does not believe in my self, but believes in the infinite. My self is an illusion: when you meet me, all that you are meeting is every experience that has come before this moment. I cling to my pain, my ideas, my opinions, my love, because that clinging gives me identity -- but these things are not mine to have, they are only the residue that is left of my experiences. There is only one person/thing: Consciousness, though it takes many separate forms and travels many separate paths.

Arguing over religion is simply that: arguing. All is true. All is real. All is necessary.

If anything, man needs to disabuse itself of its belief in man. All that you see is time expressing itself. You and everything else are but an expression of time, no more. When you have had all of your experiences, there will be no more, but consciousness will remain.

Don't fear death, it has already happened. The moment you were born somewhere out there in the mist of the future you were also dying.

This is the miracle. It is all around us, if only we have eyes to see it."

- Someone Anonymous

Thank you. My day is made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com